Home ›What to do with the changes in Mandrill service
What to do with the changes in Mandrill service
Submitted by Benjamin Melançon on February 27, 2016 - 12:52pm
MailChimp is suggesting people use Amazon SES, and i'm sure you can buy fine coal from the Devil, but i don't want to give money for the financing of Hell on Earth. So, options?
- Stay with MailChimp for transactional e-mail. Even though the presentation of the change makes it sound like they really don't want you around at all, for $10 a month you probably get the equivalent tokens for sending transactional mail as your free Mandrill account.
- MailGun has a free tier and a Mandrill-migration inspired Drupal module
- SendGrid is ready to accept Mandrill customers and has a Drupal module
- SparkPost is too
- Just let your web server send your e-mail, perhaps with an aid like SwiftMailer.
- Use Pepipost, a mass mailer with a novel pricing structure designed to reward people sending the highest-quality e-mail. They also have a completely free plan.
Mandrill Drupal integration replacement